Monday, July 11, 2011

Vintage Angel

Hallo,
I haven't had a chance to play along with a challenge over at Mo's in a long time but I got this image about a month (or 2 come to think of it) ago and finally decided to color her up.
I colored 3 at the same time and used different colors for each so you will be seeing morre of her.
The challenge over at Mo's blog this time was for vintage distressing and lace. Check out the challenge here - www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com
I colored her with prismacolor pencils and then in an attempt to make her a bit more 'vintage' I stamped over her and the background paper with a 'linnen' backgrounder and antique linnen distress ink, and then edged the panels with tea dye and walnut stain distress inks.
Added a bit of 'vintagey' looking lace trim and a few pearl accents in the 2 corners and there she is....



I was sposed to get some yard work done this am but when I went outside at 7am it was already so hot that I just didn't have the gumption....but I did manage to go to the gym and lift weights and do a bit of cardio so that was good!!!
I started raining here after lunch today which was good - we really need the rain - and it rained most of the afternoon too. It was sooooo nice to lay down for my pre-nightshift nap to the sound of the rain!!!!
Too bad they put me on call tonight - I will be up till the wee hours now but thats ok, my comnputer will keep me company and then I will break out the copics and do some coloring on the couch for a bit too so not too bad - maybe it will rain again tomorrow morning so I won't have to go out and pull weeds....
All for now - Take Care
Tera

3 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Great card! Isn't this little angel sweet?! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Cindy Haffner said...

Pure SWEETNESS!~

Dorcas said...

I’m so glad you got a chance to play with us at Mo’s!
Hugs,
Dorcas