Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Brrm Vrom Meow

Hallo,
Well I was falling asleep on the couch so decided to get this posted quick and head to bed for the evening - slept a bit this am after work and then off to run some errands and then got a bit of time in the pool before some evening thunderboomers rolled in (it was a really good light show too :).
I finished off this card for the challenge over at Phindys Place this week - which is 'anything goes - Phindys image'.
This is of course an image from Phindys colored with prismacolor pencils.
Check out the challenge here - www.phindysplacechallenge.blogspot.com
Ok off to bed with me... :)
Take Care
Tera












3 comments:

Ann English said...

Oh, so cute! I haven't seen this image used for a while-it really is cute and reminds me of one of my boys when he was little!
Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place challenge.

Kathy said...

Tera, this is darling. I adore the red hair! Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place this week.

Anne said...

Hi Tera
Sorry to be so late commenting, what a lovely card! I love this image and the DP makes it a great boy card, thanks for playing along at Phindys Place this week, hope to see you again
Hugs
Anne