Saturday, August 20, 2011

Kitty Halloween

Hallo,
Just a short post today - trying to ge back in the craft room but need to get to the pool for a bit - waaayyy to hot today, not even the AC can keep up....
I had this in my stash - I go on coloring sprees :) and then I have a stash to pull from from challenges.
I did up this little kitty for the current challenge over at Sweet Pea Stamper blog - the challenge this week is 'fly me away - wings'.
Check out the challenge and all the inpiration from the DT here - www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com

Kitty here is colored with copics and cut out with a Spellbinders labels die.
All for today - my pool is looking so coooolll.....
Take Care
Tera










5 comments:

Renate said...

Sweet tent card and i love the stamp.
Your colouring are great and i love the blue against the grey.

Thank you for playing with us at Sweet Pea Stampers.
Hugs Renate

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

thanks so much for always joinin us at SPS!!!

tiggertastic said...

what a cracking make

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

Rosa Witten said...

So cute! I love to do the coloring spree as well, makes things much easier. Thanks for playing along with Sweet Pea Stampers.

Love crafts forever said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Sweet Pea Stampers.
Hugs Nataliya