Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lemonade Mouse

Hallo,
A hot saturday afternoon here today - I got in the pool this am because the DH added water last night and between that and some evening cooling it was so nice and cool (especially after some yard work...) I just checked the pool now, thinking of some wateraerobics but it is waaayyy to warm.....so most of the afternoon has been in my craft room :)
I finished up this card today - found this stamp in the sale bin at HL yesterday and since I didn't have any HM stamps to fit this weeks challenge it went right in my basket :)
The challenge this week at the House Mouse and Friends blog is for something 'fruity'. I thought about adding a phrase or something in the top right corner but couldn't decide what to add, and I was kinda liking the CAS look for this right now anyway.
Check out the HM blog for all kinds of Mousy inspiration - http://www.housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/.

I colored mousy with copics, added a yellow polka dot ribbon and some tiny yellow brads on top of the green striped DP.
All for today - Take Care
Stay Cool - and for all the folks on the east coast, STAY SAFE!!!
Tera











5 comments:

Sue said...

I like the CAS look too. And this little guy sure has the right idea to keep cool. Beautiful coloring, and I love Gingham anything!! Thanks for sharing your card with us at House mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Gemma said...

Lovely card Thank you for joining us at house mouse and friends challenge Gemma (GDT Aug) x

Stacy Morgan said...

Great summer card, the ice looks so real. Nicely done. Thanks for playing in the House Mouse and friends Blog challenge.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Tera :-) This is my most used HM stamp,, I am sure you will find lots of uses for it ! :-) The paper and colors are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the HM&F Monday Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Christine said...

Gorgeous HM creation stunning colouring cute image great take on the fruity chall.

thanks for sharing with us at HM & Friends chall this time.

smiles Christine x