Monday, September 19, 2011

Witchy Kitty

Hallo,
A quick post this afternoon - need to squeeze in a nap before work tonight.
Todays card was done for the current challenge over at the Impression Obsession blog for 'fall' and what says fall to me lately is Halloween. Check out the challenge here - www.mitrafriant.typepad.com

The stamp I used is 'Witchy Kitty' # F2339. I stamped it onto black cardstock with white ink and then colored it in with pencils (chalkboard technique from Technique Junkies).
I used a Spellbinders frame and some MS designer paper and stickers for the background, onto gray paper.
All for me today - naptime :)
Take Care
Tera










2 comments:

Shirley said...

What a fun card and what a great technique too! Thanks for playing, Tera, and good luck in the drawing too!

Katie said...

Wonderful halloween/fall card! Love that you stamped it on black paper! I will have to try this technique. Thank you for sharing!

Katie B.