Friday, October 28, 2011

Christmas Snowflakes

Hallo,
Well yesterday I showed you the last of the Halloween cards so ...are you ready for Christmas?
I didn't get much done in the craft room today - had an hour or so and just putzed a bit 'cleaning' up around my table, which in reality just amounted to shuffling stuff from one spot to another spot :) but I did put some stuff away. And I got some sheets of business cards decorated too as I had ran out some time ago (employee craft fair coming up next week at work....)
My pooch got me out for a walk this am and then I did about an hour and 1/2 of yard work, laundry, dishes and some general picking up around the house...nothing too exciting... and then got a good nap before heading off to work in a few minutes.
I did these 2 cards for a challenge last week on Stamp TV - the challenge was for snowflakes. I had some gold vellum left from another project so got out my Spellbinders snowflakes and punched out a bunch.
All the stamps are from Gina K.
On this first card I used a couple Spellbinders labels dies and edged them with gold. The ribbon was origionally ivory colored but I sprayed it with gold memory mist so it would match, and then added some gold liquid pearls from a Viva Decor pen.
More gold snowflakes with the second card along with Spellbinders fancy tags and ovals.
All for tonight - gotta get off to work. Might get some crafting time tomorrow after a bit of sleep ....
Have a great weekend!!!!
Tera



























No comments: