Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall Plaid

Hallo,
Thought I would start showing off some of my fall cards - soon I will start showing the Christmas cards.....
All the stamps on both cards are from Gina K.
I made the plaid background with copics and a ruler and then stamped the tree and pumpkin over the top.
The ribbon on the first is a 2 sided pumpkin ribbon that I got last year after Halloween , on sale....
The black pearls are from tulip beads in a bottle....




The second card also uses a piece of the plaid background . The main image was colored with copics too, after stamping them onto white cardstock. I layered the main image to kraft cardstock and used some more tulip beads in a bottle - this time in bronze - to frame the die cuts.
All for today - headed for work tonight. But after tonight and 2 more I will have 11 days off!!!!! I am pumped!!!!
Take Care
Tera






















No comments: