Saturday, October 8, 2011

Family post - Homecoming

Hallo,
Heavy on the photos tonight - its so rare they let me take photos that when I get the chance I take ALOT!!!
This is the gang for Homecoming.
Left to Right - Austin, Sam, Jack, Ashley, Eathan, Paula, Katy and Jon
We took the pictures down by the bay at a nice little park .
Lots of photos of the boys because they were so entertaining :)....
Great group of kids - all ROTC kids, I see alot of these kids, and most, especially the boys all call me Mom...

My kiddos have been friends with Austin since grade school and the rest of the gang came along when both the kids started ROTC last year.

All for tonight - Take Care
Tera

Off to watch the Husker game!!






































































































































































































No comments: