Thursday, October 20, 2011

Halloween Bouquet

Hallo,
Can you tell I am on vacation - I actually got my FTTC done before monday night :)
I did this of course for the current FTTC challenge over at Flourishes. Unfortunately for me I have no Halloween stamps from Flourishes - no pumpkins, no witches hats or even black cats.....I do however have a ton of their flowers!!!!
I decided to do a Halloween Bouquet with the Zinnias set :).
I colored the Zinnias in Halloween colors and then added a couple bats cut with Spellbinders dies. I coated the bats with black diamond stickles and even managed to capture the sparkle in the photo :).
I used some coordinations paper - brown with orange core and ran it through a pumpkin texture folder and sanded off to reveal the orange.
I am really happy with how this one turned out - the other 2 cards I did yesterday didn't quite hit the mark.
Check out the FTTC challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
Well I had better get on the road - I am driving to Tallahassee today to take a test that relates to work so wish me luck!!!! I have been studying and would really love to pass!!!!
All for now - Take Care
Tera













2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Tera, this is a beautiful card and idea! Love the embossed background and how you colored the image! Thank you so much for playing along :) !!! Enjoy your vacation...hugs ~S~

Rosemary said...

wow... absolutely GORGEOUS!! and i LOVE how you added the glittery bats to the arrangement... perfect!