Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I'm here....

Hallo,
Decided to post this quick before I head to work....
I did this a week or so ago and it is also up on my Etsy shop.
This is another one of my baby sets with a memory book and gift box. I did this one up in fresh bright pinks!!!!
I covered the box and book with scrapbook papers and decorated with stamps from My Favorite Things and Gina K.
The main image is colored with copics.
The strips of white onsies are from a sheet of clear scrapbook paper that I found - I have cut off enough to decorate the box, book and a card....
In addition to the memory book is a gift card, baby style and a packet of onsies from the same papers to use to help decorate the pages along with baby photos.





Ok - off to work for the night....
Take Care
Tera


































No comments: