Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Kitty Thank-you

Hallo,
Another quick card for you all today - I did this one for the current challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers for a Thank-you card.
Check out the challenge here - www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com
I colored the kitty here withprismacolor pencils and the used gold mettalic pen on the wings and eye patch - tried to use some viva decor gold pearl pen on the scrolls but it didnot turn out like I wanted - I couldn't get a thinner line.
Cut the main panel with a Spellbinders die and edged it with gold mettalic pen and then added some gold beads to the round part of the image frame with the viva decor pen - and then some teal pearls too.
Added some flowers made from clear plastic and paper and felt - topped with another teal pearl.
All for today - I need to get preposted for tomorrow....
Take Care
Tera





1 comment:

tiggertastic said...

oh my word, your colouring is breathtaking

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft