Thursday, October 27, 2011

Outlines Halloween

Hallo,
Busy week for me but I have a few things in my stash that I haven't shown you yet....
I didn't get much crafting done yesterday after sleeping and today I am up at work teaching all day so I won't get to the craft table today either.
This is one of the last of my Halloween cards (I mailed them all out on monday :).
The 2 main images are from the same large collage stamp from Outlines. I colored them with copics and then edged them with gold mettalic pen.
I added a purple spider brad and the phrase is from a MS Halloween sticker pad.
I used a texture folder on the coredinations paper - brown with orange core - and edged that panel with gold too, a purple layer and a purple base and dats all folks....
Have a great day!!!
Tera









No comments: