Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Outlines Pink

Hallo,
Not sure how long I will sleep today - I am pooped - so will get this posted before I hit the hay...
I did this for the current challenge over at the Outlines blog for 'Pretty in Pink'. This was a pretty quick card for me as the 3 main images were already colored up from another project (the kitty cat bed that I did....) and the black and pink coredinations panel was left over from that project too.
I edged all the panels with gold mettalic pen.
I embossed the base pink cardstock with a texture folder and then highlighted the texture with a bright dark pink (a bit to bright and dark but ah well....) - and then added 2 rows of pink ribbon too.
Check out the Outlines challenge here - http://www.outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com/

I am hoping to get enough energy this afternoon to do some yard work - it will be a good day for it, not too hot but nice and sunny!!
All for now - off to sleep....
Take Care
Tera










4 comments:

shulsart said...

This is just adorable, love the texture on the card base, they look like bubbles! Thanks for joining in on the fun at Outlines Monday challenge blog.

Jenny Gropp said...

Love the inked embossing on this and of course you know I'm always partial to the kitty cards! Bright, Fun and Happy plus a kitty cat.... a winner in my book!

Kecia said...

I like the texture on the base, and how you can find hints of little red dots also in one of the image. What a nice card you've put together.

Sue from Oregon said...

Love the bubbles! My grandson says he loves the fishy and kitty too! (I have a helper this morning LOL) Thanks for sharing with us at Outlines Monday Challenge. ♥ Sue Kment