Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wedding Box

Hallo,
Back posting once again - but I am all caught up now!!!
I finished this keepsake box and memory book off this am (friday am) - I have been wanting to get at least one done for the craft fair this weekend and so now its done!!!
For the outside of the box I used coredinations paper white with gold and black with gold and several texture folders.
I edged all the sides with mettalic gold pen, thwe main image is stamped onto gold shimmer paper and embossed with white.
Lastly some gold ribbon and pearls.
The main image on the top is from 'Another Stamp Company' I believe. and the image I used on the front of the book is from Flourishes.
I used the same papers for the cover of the book and then used a combo of gold shimmer paper (some dry embossed and some stamped with a border stamp from Papertrey Ink) and some other gold and black DP's from my stash.
I will use the recent wedding card that I did for the release challenge at Flourishes for the gift card for the set.
Okay - gotta run and gather all my craft stuff and get them into the van so I can get set up this evefning.....
Take Care
Tera







































No comments: