Sunday, November 6, 2011

Snow surfin'

Hallo,
Sunday evening and I am on call again for work - that is twice this paycheck so far, very unusual! I hope it doesn't keep up or the paycheck might get a little thin....lucky for me I had 2 extra days teaching this time around.....
I did this card for the current challenge over at the Impression Obsession blog which is for 'snow - or what you would do on a snow day'
Check it out here - www.mitrafriant.typepad.com
Well living in Florida we don't see much for snow so of course I had to choose this 'Surfer Snow Dudes' (F2406) stamp from IO and did another card to add to the Christmas card stash.
I colored them with copics and then added stickles glitter to the waves, snow men and a bit on the water too....
The phrase is a rub-on (eventually I will get them used up :)
All for tonight!!
Take Care
Tera

















5 comments:

Shirley said...

Wow, Tera! What a wonderful job of waves and surf for your snowmen!! Love the blue snowflakes too! Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE those SWEET Snowmen!!~

Mona Pendleton said...

What a cute card! Lovin' all the shimmer!

Ellen Taylor said...

Super cute christmas card! Someone will be pleased to recieve this fun card!

Vicki G said...

Such a fun snowman scene! thanks for playing with us at IO