Sunday, December 25, 2011

Baby Buttons

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Well just a quick note before I head to bed...sure enough the teenagers were up bright and early this am waiting for me to get home from work so they could open their presents :)
Now that the 'rush' for the am is done its pretty much time for me to head off to bed to sleep for a bit, just wanted to pop in with a quick post and a Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!
One of my goals for this year was to post most days and I have done pretty well with that - although my stash has decreased somewhat over the last week or so as my crafting time has been limited...


This baby card was made with stamps and the button dies from My Favorite Things . I did some paper piecing and then colored with copics, some paper buttons from pretty paper, flat backed pink pearls and some pink lace finish it off.
All for today - time to sleep, for a bit anyhow so I can get up and play with my new Kindle :).
Take Care
Tera













No comments: