Saturday, December 10, 2011

Black and white tags

Hallo,
Well I thought I would show you the tags that got me started on the black and white kick this morning. After being up all day yesterday I hit the wall somewhere around 830 last night -fell asleep on the couch and don't even remember going to bed, but some 10 hours of sleep later I am up and moving - took the pooch for a walk (brrrr) got breakfast and next I am going to get some cleaning done around the house - with some craft room time as a reward this afternoon - I hope!!!!
I did these tags earlier in the week for a challenge over at Stamp TV for - black and white tags.....
I had the wonderful textured white paper left over from a wedding box and cards that I did (now that I see how they look with Christmas stuff, I will NEED more of that paper!!!). All stamps are from Gina K. These were fun to make!!! I have a bit more of this paper left over even after yesterdays project - probably just enough for a few more tags.... :)
BTW - the little bucket I used for yesterdays project was a gift box with a bunch of cookies in it - a patients family brought it for us up at work and when it was empty my co-workers saved it for me (they know me too well :) - I spent 2 nights at work looking at the bucket while I was going back and forth, ideas just waiting for my day off :) - I even keep a tablet in my work bag because I never know when I will get an idea ( I also have a tablet in my purse and in several spots around my house - course those tend to migrate from time to time and spot to spot, but mostly one by my computer and one by my 'spot' on the couch, and one on the lamp table next to my bed......I am NOT obsessed, truly I am not!!!!)


Ok - all for this am - if I get my chores done in a timely manner then I will be back later today - I have a project for the new release challenge from Flourishes in mind and ready to DO....but I really must do some cleaning first!!!! Really I MUST do the cleaning - I was lazy all last week and it really needs to get cleaned!!!! No it can't wait - needs to be done now, so I am going to do it now.....yes NOW....oh all right, now it is......
Ok I am going now.....
Take Care
Tera



































No comments: