Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas boxes

Hallo,
Just a quick post before I head for work tonight. I have been making boxes like crazy the last few days....I am making these for my nieces (with boy ones to follow). I plan to fill them with a nail kit and some nail polish to follow the theme of a spa day - and maybe some candy too.
I am hoping to have them all done to get them in the mail early this week.
The stamps are from My Favorite Things and colored with prismacolor pencils.
I am pretty safe showing these here as noone in my family except my Mom ever looks at the ol blog :)
I have really had fun with these - I had 7 cigar boxes all of the same size so it really made the cutting paper times quick. Showing the first 6 today - one more girl one to finish and then 3 boy ones to do....
All for tonight - Have a great weekend!!!
Tera


























































No comments: