Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas sketch

Hallo,
Just a quick post this evening as the DH and I are going to a local pub to listen to a band for a bit..... :)
I did this for the current FTTC challenge over at Flourishes - www.flourishes.org/blog/
The challenge this time is a sketch - love sketches!!!!
Since I still need to get a couple Christmas cards done I chose one of my newest stamp sets from Flourishes. It is hard to see but the white paper that the scene is embossed onto has a subtle texture and is very shimmery!!!
I used this paper for the main panel as well as the embossed panel with a cuttlebug folder :)
I have been into black, white and gold lately - so embossed the scene with black and then filled in some areas with a red copic.
I used a red card base and then some red and gold ribbons, along with some gold liquid pearls and edged the panels with gold metallic pen.
All for tonight - have a great weekend!!!
Tera





1 comment:

Silke Ledlow said...

So beautiful Tera! This is a perfect take on the Sketch and your new image is looking fabbo too! Thank you for playing along this week...hugs ~S~