Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas table


Hallo,
I am preposting this for the am as I work tonight....might have another post later in the day depending on how late I sleep tomorrow....
I did these cards again for a Christmas challenge with Flourishes - the challenge was an inspiration photo of a beautifully set holiday table - all in reds. I have had this set from Flourishes but hadn't used it yet so this was the perfect opportunity.
I stamped the place settings and wine bottle onto white and embossed with embossing powder, and then colored with copics.
And as so often happens with me - I had to do at least a couple different versions in different colors :)


All for this am - hope to see you back this afternoon!!! (I WON'T be staying up all day like I did last friday!!!! :)
Tera























No comments: