Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Tags - Outlines

Hallo,
A quick post before I head off to work tonight .....
I got alot of crafting done today - all the boxes for the nieces and nephews finished and ready to mail on friday. I really had fun with the boy ones - LOVE how they turned out!!!! I will show you those tomorrow....
For today I did up 2 tags for the current challenge over at Outlines - which is for tags of course :)
I just got this stamp with my last order from Outlines - I had won a recent weekly challenge and so was able to get more stamps!!! :)
I colored Miss Kitty here with copics and layered her to some DP with some Christmas sticker embellishments,
The backs of the tags are stamped with part of an ornament topper and then decorated with vvia decor pens and stickles glitter. The I added some ribbon and there you are :)

Check out the Outlines blog to find out about this weeks challenge - www.outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com
All for now - Take Care
Tera









2 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

Ohhhh, you know I love the kitties! The back of the tags are stunning too! Thanks for playing along with Outlines this week!

Kecia said...

Wow! It is a toss up as to which side I like the best. Awesome creations for the tag challenge!