Monday, December 19, 2011

Crunch Time

Hallo and good morning,
For me anyway :) - I am still in my jammies with sleepy eyes (worked night shift last night). I need to get to the craft room today and clean and refill my copic markers.....looonng overdo....but for now a cup of tea, some breakfast and some blog surfin while I wake up.....
I did this little journal some time ago for one of the challenges from My Favorite Things - sadly I haven't had as much time as I would like to play their challenge lately.
The stamps are of course from MFT - colored with copics.
The journal is just 4X4 inches - I made myself one with purple colors that I actually use to keep track of my excersise - how much weight I am doing on the machines ect.....
The little blue dots are from a liquid from tulip called beads in a bottle, most of the stuff from tulip is made for fabric but works great for paper too - and they are inexpensive too.
Well all for today - my markers need attention.
Take Care
Tera

















No comments: