Friday, December 23, 2011

egyptian cats


Oh good morning,
a bit of blogging to unwind and then off to bed I go......busy night at work and I hadnt slept as well as I would have liked yesterday.....
Another card from my stash.....
The 2 cat stamps are from 'Cherry Pie stamps' and the egyptian background is from Auntie Amy (I think...).
Its just a simple card of stamped layers - the egyptian background in tea dye, then the first cat stamp in walnut stain and then the final cat stamp in black - some black flat-backed pearls for accents and a simple thanks stamped at the bottom.
I don't work tonight so hope to get up early this afternoon but we will see how much energy I can muster about 1 or 2 pm.....
My DD wants to go shopping for a new dress.....
All right, time for my nice warm, soft, cozy, yaaawwwn bed :)
Have a great day!!!
Tera

















No comments: