Monday, December 12, 2011

Flourishes - Christmas sleigh

Hallo,
Just a quick note - showing you something I made a couple months ago for one of the Christmas challenges from Flourishes.
I had hoped for some craft time this afternoon after running errands most of the day but alas it was not to be - spent a little over 2 hours in the ER with DS and a dislocated finger - OUCH!!! He's fine - he even took a picture of his xray to show off at school tomorrow.....
This card is a combo of 2 different Flourishes sets. I stamped the vintage postcard and colored it with copics for the frame and prismacolor pencils for the scene, then I stamped and embossed the sleigh with black powder. I stamped the sleigh a second time onto white and colored it in - then cut out just the sleigh part and layered it over the other one.
All for tonight - gotta get some super going and then get off to work....
Take Care
Tera
















1 comment:

Beate said...

I like that you used the sleigh in front of the Vintage Postcard image. Beautiful!
Hugs and smiles