Friday, December 2, 2011

Mitten Christmas


Hallo,
Headed for some crafting time this evening- My Chief Enabler and I went to lunch and a round of thrift shops at 2 towns just north of us - I even found another teacup and saucer with "Made in Occupied Japan" on it - and then at the Antique store found a whole set (minus 2 pieces) of china that had it printed ont he bottom (they wanted 694 dollars for the set - needless to say- it was waaaayyy outta MY price range!!!
I did these 2 cards for a challenge over at Stamp Tv some time ago and hadn't shown you here yet....All stamps from Gina K and I used the Spellbinders mitten dies to cut them out with - and a cuttlebug folder on the second pair of mittens....
Ok - off tto the couch to color and cut.
Take Care :)
Tera


























No comments: