Friday, December 9, 2011

One more box - OK?

Hallo,
A quick post this am - I am going to try and stay up for a bit after work here so I can get some packages off to the post office!!! And I have a project I would like to finish for a blog hop later this evening - so make sure and stop back for that as there are free stamps in the making!!!!.
This is the last of the boxes that I made for my nieces and hope to get sent out today....
As usual this is a cigar box. I liked the wood on this one and the curves so I left some of the wood showing.
The stamps are from My Favorite Things and are colored with prismacolor pencils. I added a bit of 2 different ribbons and trim and all done. I really liked this one - almost kept it for myself :)
All for this am - make sure to stop back this evening!!!!! Free Gina K stamps to be given away on the blog hop!!!!
Take Care
Tera









No comments: