Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Patriotic Christmas

Hallo,
Well my young DS has a very swollen finger this am I hear - he texted me on the way to school this am...but he says it doesn't hurt much so I guess he will live :)....teenagers....I will have to admit though for having a 16 and a 15 year old, this was my first trip to the ER in about 8 to 10 years so pretty lucky there!!!!
My card today was actually made back in July for one of the Christmas challenges over at Flourishes and I hadn't shared it here yet - the challenge that time was 'patriotic Christmas'
The stamp is from Flourishes and is colored with copics and then cut out with a Spellbinders ornament die and edged it with gold metallic pen.
All for me this am - off to sleep and back to work tonight,
Take Care
Tera




















No comments: