Saturday, December 31, 2011

Santa Kitty

Hallo,
Another challenge card for you today - last minute again but better than late I guess :)
This card was for the current challenge over at Outlines for a Holiday Thank-You card. Check it out here - http://www.outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com/
I am in a clean and simple mode I guess....does make things go quicker sometimes (I have a hard time doing CAS so it's not always quicker...)
The stamp is from Outlines and colored with prismacolor pencils. (yes he's a bit off kilter - straight is over-rated right? :)
The frame and the phrase are both rub-ons from my stash that is several years old now - I haven't bought any rub-ons in 3 or 4 years but am slowly getting my stash used up....
All for today - Take Care and have a
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!
Tera

1 comment:

Jenny Gropp said...

I've been doing more CAS stuff too lately! This is great with the bold color and the white background! And... you know I always like the kitty cats!!!!
Happy New Year!