Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Silent Night

Hallo,
This card is one I did for today's release week challenge (wednesday) over at Flourishes. The challenge was called 'night and day' and we were to show a time of day in our project .
I had only recently gotten this set so was determined to use it.....this was the third attempt as the first 2 attempts were waaaayyy off not only my mark but any mark whatsoever :) - one of those days.....
I stamped the Bethlehem scene in brown memento ink and colored with copics. I added some stars with a white gel pen and then stamped and embossed the stars from this set and the both phrases in white.
The bottom phrase is from the same Flourishes set and the top phrase is from Prickly Pear stamps.
I kept the rest of the card simple to highlight the main image (ya that's right to highlight the main image :) - not cause I couldn't find the right background paper, or embossing folder or ANYTHING.....sigh...like I said, one of those days.... :)
For details of the release week challenges and waaaayyy more inspiration than my little offering today :) - and prizes - check out the Flourishes blog - www.flourishes.org/blog/
All for now - off to straighten out my wonky mojo :)
Take Care
Tera











No comments: