Saturday, December 24, 2011

Snow - or no snow.....

Hallo,
Well this is the most SNOW we are going to see for Christmas :) - I have only seen snow here in NW Florida twice in the 12 plus years we have lived here and even then it was only a few tiny flakes in the air.....
But snow is the current challenge over at Outlines - www.outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com
I still had this stamp - one of the collage stamps - from Outlines still in a pile near my desk, waiting to be put away....it was one of the ones I chose here a few weeks ago when I won their weekly challenge :).
I colored these with prismacolor pencils. I only used part of the stamp as it is alot larger.....
I then cut some die cut shapes with Spellbinders dies out of blue shimmer paper for the layers and now I have my very first Christmas card done for 2012 - :)maybe I will accually get them all done before last minute in 2012....
Is everyone ready for Christmas? I am - only one small gift yet to wrap and then work tonight.
The kids have decided the we will have to open gifts in the am when I get home instead of letting me sleep a bit and open presents after lunch :) - but we will see if they are actually awake when I get home in the am - now I know you are thinking OF COURSE they will be, but thats not always a sure thing when its teenagers - my DS didn't get up this am till after 1030.
Now I do take part of that back - I do have a couple gift cards to make yet but we are celebrating Christmas and New Years next weekend with friends of ours so I have a couple days yet.....and I am off for 3 in a row after tonight - Yippee!!!
Ok, all for today, need to try and get a nap before work......
Take Care and Merry Christmas!!!!!
Tera











2 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

Lovely coloring with the pencils --- so bright and vibrant! Merry Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Yes, I was admiring the vibrant colors on your card too! I love those collage stamps, they are so versatile! Thanks for joining us this week! ♥ Sue