Thursday, December 8, 2011

Truck Gears

Hallo,
I am off to sleep here shortly after working all night and back tonight for another.....
Showing you 3 boxes I did yesterday for my nephews - none of the fam looks at the blog so am safe to show you here. I had fun with these and love the way they turned out!!!!
The box is a wooden cigar box. I lined the inside bottom and sides with felt and then covered the rest of the box with cardstock - I ran the cardstock through a texture folder - gears - and then sanded off to make it show better. Then I got out my gears dies from TH and Spellbinders and cut a whole boatload out of silver, gold and copper mettalic cardstock.
Lastly on the lid I used a truck stamp from Gina K and embossed it onto cardstock with distress powder and again onto white cardstock and colored the trucks with prismacolor pencils.

I did 3 of these - one with brown paper, one blue and one maroon.
The boxes also fits one of this weeks challenges over at Stamp TV too - which is for distressing. Check out the challenges over at Stamp TV and you could win free stamps!!! - www.stamptv.ning.com
All for today - nice and cool this am and I turned on my heating blanket on the bed when I got home so it should be nice and toasty by now :).
Take Care
Tera






































































2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh, these are just WONDERFUL!!~

Beate said...

Beautiful boxes.
Hugs and smiles