Friday, December 16, 2011

Vintage Rose

Hallo,
I had a bit of stamping time this am before running DS to the clinic to have his finger checked out (routine follow-up kinda thing...)
I finished off this card for yesterdays noontime release week challenge. This challenge was a color challenge to match the color of pears - which just happens to be a wonderful new set this month - dark rose, light green and tan.
Check out all the inspiration and the challenges here - www.flourishes.org/blog/ - prizes too :)
The main image is a stamp from Flourishes from the 'Lenten Rose' set - colored with copics. I then used a lace backgrounder from CHF (Cornish Heritage Farms) to over stamp the main panel and to stamp the background on the base cardstock.
I cut the main panel with a Spellbinders die and cut off one edge so I could place it where I wanted it....added a lace pattern ribbon and some liquid pearls in gold for accents.
All for me in blogland today - back to the craft room as I still have a few ornaments that I want to make for Christmas presents.
Take Care
Tera













1 comment:

Tammy Hershberger said...

BEAUTIFUL card, Tera! LOVE the die-cut layer and how vibrant those roses are! Thanks for joining us for the Flourishes challenge!