Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Wedding card

Hallo,
Up early and ready to run for the day....I am taking my kids to the 'big city' today (Pensacola) 1 - so they can both get some city and interstate driving time and 2- the driving time was a good excuse for me to make a trip to Hobby Lobby and the JoAnn's super store - and I get to spend the day with my kids to boot (otherwise if we were at home they would find some excuse to either be NOT at home, or in DS's case would be on the xbox most of the day.....)
I did this wedding card for the daughter of a close friend this summer.
The wedding couple - from Another Stamp Company - is stamped and embossed with black onto vellum.
The roses are from Flourishes and colored with prismacolor pencils.
I am pretty sure that the phrase is from Gina K...
One of these days I will remember to make a note when I save these as a blog post so I will know later - course I am not used to having a stash saved for blog posts :)



Ok All for today - going to try and do a few more marker before the kids get up and moving.....taking me longer than I thought it would to get my markers all cleaned and refilled but they really need it!!!
Take Care
Tera























No comments: