Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wedding memories

Hallo,


Brief post before I head off to sleep this am. Since I showed you a wedding card earlier this week, I thought I would show you a wedding gift box that I did a while back.


This is an altered cigar box with a memory book inside and a matching gift card.


The paper I used to cover the box is coredinations paper that I ran through texture folders and then sanded off to reveal the coredination color underneath. I used cream with a gold core and black with a gold core.


The stamp is from 'Another Stamp Company' embossed with white onto gold metallic paper.


I added gold ribbon, black sparkly ribbon, a row of pearls, liquid pearls on the gold cut corners....


For the memory book I used papers to match the main box papers (which I also used on the covers) in gold, cream and black. And the same ribbons and pearl treatment.



This box is currently for sale in my Etsy shop BTW....

All for today
Take Care
Tera



















































No comments: