Friday, January 13, 2012

Cloud Angel

Hallo,
Just a quick little post this am, as I am meeting my Chief Enabler and we are going to explore some thrift shops and antigue shops :) and then some lunch :).
I did this card for the current challenge over at Mo's which is for CAS . Check it out here - http://www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/
I colored up this sweet image with prismacolor pencils and cut him out with a Spellbinders die and edged the die with a silver mettalic pen.
I layered him to another Spellbinders die cut from silver mettalic paper and then to the white cardbase. I added some sparkly dots in white - by tulip (found it with the fabric painting stuff - its a dimensional paint in a bottle and works great on paper :).
All for today.
Take Care
Tera



















4 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Very cute! Love the pearl drops. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Pat said...

Hi Tera...what a precious precious card!! I love this Mo image...and such soft colors! The pearl dots are so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous.. Love the Nestie you used giving it the cloud affect. Great job for the challenge, thanks for joining in this week at Mo's. Hope you had fun shopping with your enabler..

Hugs
Debbie

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhh SWEET!~