Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cuppa Tea

Hallo,
Well I have managed to get alot of yard work done between yesterday and today - only on small portion of the flower bed to get tiered up and then 2 more portions to get weeded and round 1 will be done (round 2 will be when the flowers I ordered from Dutch gardens come in as I plant and then the endless rounds of weeding will start - that's the hard part, especially when the summer heat starts!) I even managed to get some house work done yesterday and a walk in this am. I do have some errands that I have to do (after a shower) and then a bit of house work - so I should get some craft room time later this afternoon.
I thought I would stop in here while I ate lunch and show you a card, just in case my craft room time gets late and I run out of daylight to take pics.
I did this card some time ago for a challenge over at Stamp TV - I just haven't shared it here yet.
The stamps are from Gina K and colored with prismacolor pencils - a real quick and simple card - probably took longer for me to tell you about my yard work than it did to make the card :)
Well all for now - time to clean up and get some errands done so I can get to the craft room . (oh and that bit of house work too....before the craft room...yes, before.....defiantly before, or it won't get done....sigh.....).
Take Care
Tera









No comments: