Saturday, January 21, 2012

Holiday Snowman

Hallo,
Early saturday am - had to take DS to a swim meet (he helps out with the Middle School team now that the HS team is finished for the year)
Once he gets home I am corralling both my kiddos to help get a small truck load of fertilizer for my flower beds (courtesy of the local boarding stable - yes my kids are going to love me today :)
Well another CHF card for you today - this is another of the sweet digitals up on their site. I colored him with prismacolor pencils and layered him to a couple Christmassy DP's and added some stickers that I got on sale last year (2010) after Christmas :)
It is a very simpke and quick card - and I now have 10 cards made already for this coming Christmas :) Love that - I plan to try and do a couple cards a week at least, all year - it will definatly make the next Christmas season a little less rushed :)
All for now - but look for another post later today.
Take Care
Tera





No comments: