Friday, January 27, 2012

May I have this dance.....

Hallo,
A quiet friday evening - at least for the moment (the teens are outside hanging out int he yard - I have extra's in the house as I often do :)
I did this card with a Valentine theme/colors in mind. I used one of my newer sets from Flourishes.
The couple is embossed with glitter gold onto gold shimmer paper and cut out with a Spellbinders die.
The background is coredinations paper with a texture die and sanded off to reveal the red core.
This didn't turn out quite how I envisioned but its ok....

I managed to get the flower beds in the back part of my yard finished off this morning....tomorrow will start on the side of the house. I am hoping that by raising the beds up a bit higher they will be easier to weed come summer.


All for tonight - time for the couch and a good book (or some coloring....) .
Take Care
Tera














1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love that stamp! How is it that I haven't seen it before??? Your card is lovely and the sanded cs is amazing!