Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Outlines in blue

Hallo,
A couple quick cards for you today using some stamps from Outlines and the color blue for their current challenge over at the Outlines blog - www.outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com
I used this same flower stamp for last weeks challenge too....this time I colored the flowers and cut them out to layer onto some DP along with another Outlines stamp.
I had so much fun coloring that I had enough flowers for 2 cards :) so I varied the color just a bit and went a bit darker on the second one.
I slept till about 2 today and then got up and did a bit of yard work - I am redoing the borders around my flower beds and making them 2 or 3 layers up with 4X4's (so I won't have to bend down so far to pull weeds :)
Well I had trenches dug for one set of flower bed and it is sposed to rain like crazy tomorrow so I don't want them to get washed back in, only took me about an hour and half to finish that section. If the rain holds off I will do a bit more in the am - about an hour and half of stooping, kneeling and digging is about all my knees and back will do at one time but I am slowly getting it done.
All for today - Take Care
Tera



















4 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Your cards are beautiful ! I especially love your 2nd one, but both are awesome ! The sentiment is very nice Lucky you to be out in the garden, we've had everything from rain to snow today. Good luck !

Sue from Oregon said...

This is a perfect Blue creations! Love all the pretty details! Thanks for sharing with us at Outlines! ♥ Sue Kment

Kecia said...

Love the bright, vivid blues! Nicely done!

Jenny Gropp said...

These are lovely with the Brilliant Blue Shades you have going on! So glad you could join in the Outlines Challenge this week!