Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Rusty Robots

Hallo,
A sleepy me this am, busy night at work and off to bed woth me as soon as I show you these :)
I am doing some ATC's to trade at the stamp Convention near Atlanta the first weekend of Febr. and the theme is 'robots'
I used stamps from My Favorite Things and colored them to look like they are a bit rusty :) This robot had little gears on his front - so I took some of the tiny watch gears I had and attatched them with diamond glaze over top and then in the corner too.
The background paper is 'faux rusty metal technique' from Technique Junkies and then I added the gears and some accents with a bronze viva decor pen.
All for now - gotta get
Take Care
Tera



























2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this- what a great background for the robot- love the gears and how cool is the dash of color on the die.

Beverly G said...

Love that rusty metal tech, these are really cute, love all the detail.