Saturday, January 14, 2012

Snow swirls and dots

Hallo,
Just a quick post - trying to get a couple things done in the craft room and out for a walk after lunch.
Tonight at work will be interesting as I didnot sleep well last night and the chances of a nap are slim today - for one even though I didn't sleep well, I am not tired (but I know I will be...)
Todays card was done for the latest challenge over at Outlines - www.outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com
which was for snow or winter.
All stamps are from Outlines and were stamped and embossed with white. I then added some dimensional fabric paint from Tulip to the dots on the tree and swirl. The tulip paint was a white with glitter in it.
Just a quick and simple card but I always like white on blue.
All for today - maybe my afternoon walk will help me take a nap today :)
Take Care
Tera





3 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

Tera,
Love the brilliant blue with the sharp winter white! Great idea to use the swirl on the side as a flourish!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Great card ! I also like how you used the background stamp as a flourish ! Thanks for the inspiration as I own that stamp ! Hope the working without sleep went OK.

Sue from Oregon said...

Love the white embossing! So very pretty! Hope you got a nap after waking up at night! Thanks for sharing with us at Outlines this week! ♥ Sue K