Monday, January 2, 2012

Steampunk Lady

Hallo,
Ahhh crafting time :)
I finished up this sketch journal today for 2 different challenges - the first is to make a gift from the Sweet Pea Stampers blog (getting this in at the last minute here) - www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com
And the second challenge is for 'anything goes' from the new One Sweet Challenge blog -
www.onesweetchallenge.blogspot.com
I had this image colored for awhile now - she is colored with copics. I used her to pretty up this sketch journal. Wouldn't this be a great gift for an artsy type - friends of ours have a daughter majoring in art in college but she does most of her sketching on the computer.....
Part of the background was done with a texture folder and then I added some ribbons and some watch parts to add to the steampunk effect :)
All for today - Take Care
Tera



















2 comments:

sweetpeastamps said...

this is gorgeous! You did an awesome job using this image. Thank you for partaking in One Sweet Challenge

Angela said...

I love all the reds you used on this image. This is one of my favorite Sweet Pea images. I have soo many favorites.. lol. You did a wonderful job on this journal book. Thanks for joining us at One Sweet Challenge.
Hugs:)
Angela