Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sunset Hiker


Hallo,
Day #3 of my Welcome back CHF week :)
Todays card is one for the guys.
The main image is from the Sarah England line from old CHF - not sure if new CHF will be carrying these stamps or not.
I did the sunset direct to paper with yellow, orange and red ink pads. Then I stamped the hiker in black ink and cut out with a Spellbinders die.
The phrase and corner stamps are both from the same old CHF set (I wasn't very good about writing the names of the set on my CD holders back then - I have gotten more organized since...) I embossed the phrase in black and the corner stamps were done in brown and I edged the die with brown too. Then I found brads I liked for the corners.
I used a wood grain backgrounder with brown ink onto the kraft card base and edged the edges with the brown ink too.
Check out the new C0rnish Heritage Farms store - http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/
Well kids are back in school and DH at work so I am going to try and do some yard work - and some stamping today :) and then I work tonight.....
All for this am - Take Care
Tera

































No comments: