Monday, January 30, 2012

Wedding cards - Flourishes

Hallo,
Just a short post before I get off to bed this am for a couple (4 or 5 ) hours sleep ....I have some yard work I want to do when I wake up, as the weather is sposed to be nice and house work too so I am not sure if I will get to the craft room today or not....
I did these wedding (or anniversary ) cards one day last week. The stamps are all from Flourishes and the cards are all pretty much alike - I did vary betweeen silver and gold ( and some white) for the embossing, papers and pearl accents but the base cardstock and the flower and ribbon accents stayed the same. They were very quick to make up and look very nice IRL!!!
I just love this stamp set - I have a couple wedding in the next couple months so need to stock up.
okay dokay it is time for me to get some sleep!!!!
Have a great day!!!!
Tera

























































No comments: