Friday, February 3, 2012

Dino Wreck - or - Party like a Dino....


Hallo,

Just a cute little card for you in the wee hours of the morning....I had a hard time waking up this afternoon and when I did get moving I had alot of errands to run, packed for my little weekend trip to the stamp convention, and went to a fund raiser for my DD's softball team and then was tired so I went to bed when everyone else did - only to wak up a couple hours later bright eyed and awake.....ah such is the life of a night shift worker .....


Since I am not sure if I will have time to post later today I will show you this card I made for a challenge over at Stamp TV awhile back. I have a gift box in mind (and started) for this idea - invatations and gift box for a boy birthday party - "Dino Wreck"
I well remember my DS playing with dinosaurs and his cars pretending that the dino's were eating the cars and such....


All stamps from Gina K - colored with copics and then did some 'distressing' on the cars :) It made me smile when I thought of this card - still makes me smile :)


All for tonight - been blog surfin long enough, time to try for a bit more sleep.....


Take Care


Tera






























1 comment:

Cheryl said...

This card is adorable! Love the squished cars! Hope to see you tomorrow! ~Hugs, Cheryl