Thursday, February 2, 2012

Flourishes sketch

Hallo,
Short note before I head to bed this am for a couple hours sleep - tomorrow I head to Atlanta for some stamp shopping at the 2 stamps stores, an Archievers and then the Stamp Convention on saturday!!! Yipppeee!!!
I did this card for this weeks challenge over at Flourishes which is a sketch. Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
The stamps are from Flourishes and colored with prismacolor pencils, cut out with a Spellbinders circle die and edged with purple ink to match the base cardstock..
There is a background stamp behind the flowers in the main image from Cornish Heritage Farms stamped in tea dye ink.
I used some viva decor pearl pen for accents.

All for this am - Take Care
Tera









5 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful flowers and pretty design. Thanks for playing at FTTC.

I have been to the Atlanta Archivers. Hope you have fun.

Cheryl said...

That image is gorgeous! I have GOT to learn to use my Prismacolors better! :) Love your card and that's a fab job with the Pearl Pen. Have a great time in Atlanta. It's a good time for a visit--it's warm and sunny here right now! Thanks for joining us for the FTTC this week!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh my! What a beautiful card! The lavender flowers look oh so pretty! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful card, love the flower image and your colouring... congrats on your win over at IO ! :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card Tera! Love how you colored the image and the ink distressing looks awesome too!

Hey, I went to Atlanta on Saturday too...did you go to the Show in Snellsville??? Hugs ~S~