Monday, February 6, 2012

Forever Love

Hallo,
Just a quick card for you this evening - had a very busy day doing yard work . All my flower beds are now done as far as the tiering up and I even got dirt layed in about half of them (gotta go back for more dirt :).
Only 2 patches yet to weed, one small and the other big.
Managed to get a bit of stamping time and made this up for the first release challenge for this months release over at Flourishes.
The challenge was for black, white and one other color. My one other color is the 'carmel' from Adarondak.
First I stamped the roses and then I used the ink pad on the white paper roses I had - spritzed them with water so the color softened a bit. The yellow paper is a shade lighter but I swiped the edges with the ink pad as well as the base cardstock.
Then I embossed the couple, phrase and corners with black. The 'bubbles' were done with a black pearl pen (tulip ) as were the corner pearls.

All the stamps are from Flourishes.
Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/ - play along and you could win this months entire release!!!!
All for today - Take Care
Tera









3 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is gorgeous. I love the yellow and black together. It looks so pretty with this set. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes.

ChristineCreations said...

I just LOVE how this looks Tera! The yellow is such a great backdrop for the image...really great combination of sets too! Thanks for playing with us at Flourishes!

dpkennedy said...

Your background is great and I love the embossed image on it! Great card! Thanks for playing with Flourishes!