Saturday, February 25, 2012

Green Christmas

Hallo,
Since I showed you a Christmas card yesterday, I decided to show you another one I did recently...
All the stamps are from Flourishes and the technique is called 'Layered masking' from Technique Junkies.
The background was stamped with green ink and then the layers were stamped and embossed with black (the tree image is a partial so it would fit as I wanted it) and the sponging was with a combo of distress inks and SU inks.
I added some gold viva decor pen to the bulbs on the tree and in the corners.
All for today - a bit of crafting time, the run my DS and a friend to a movie and back for my pre-night shift work thang nap :)
Hope you have a great weekend!!!
Tera








2 comments:

Amanda said...

Gorgeous!! I love everything you have made this month :)

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.