Thursday, February 9, 2012

Noontime challenge

Hallo,
Short note to get my challenge care on board....The Fujan family is going over to Pensacola tonight to see Jeff Dunham. He is the comedian with the puppets - we have watched him on TV several times and he is always pretty funny.
I did this card for todays noontime challenge over at Flourishes for release week. This challenge was to use a frame.
Check out the challenge and inspiration from the new release too here - www.flourishes.org/blog/

I was going for a vintage type look, not sure if it hit the mark or not....
I stamped the orchids onto the craft paper (after masking for the frame) and colored them with prismacolor pencils (they didn't color up as well as I like but then again kraft cardstock isn't the easiest to color on either....)
I also stamped a couple extra , also on kraft cardstock, and layered them up and then put an extra one in the bottom right hand corner.
I did a bit of sponging with tea dye ink and added some purple dots with a tulip fabric paint tube....

All for today - Take Care
Tera

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

This is lovely Tera. Lots of detail cutting, great job. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge.