Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Painted butterfly

Hallo,
Welcome to wednesday am - I have 2 shifts down with one more to go tonight!!!! Tired, tired, tired today....looking forward to getting in my nioce warm bed this am and will look forward to the bigger paycheck (it has been a long time since I had 2 extra shifts on my paycheck!!!
Todays card is one I finished up on monday afternoon - actually on time for the MFT weekly sketch challenge for once!!!
The stamp is of course from My Favorite Things and is colored with prismacolor pencils.
I added a butterfly sticker with a black pearl flourish, a tag die cut from Spellbinders die for the phrase and some green pearls from a pearl pen from Tulip - beads in a bottle.
All for me today - sleepys have hit and its time for bed!!!
Take Care
Tera























No comments: